Monday 10 March 2008

Shaded By Palms and Awash In Orange Blossoms

Seville's fragrance is heady and sweet, it's streets are narrow and winding, it's monuments are grand and ornate, and it's atmosphere is relaxed and friendly...I love it here.

Unfortunately, after repeated unexplained server errors, I've given up trying to upload some the hundred-odd pics I've taken so you'll have to wait about a week to see what I'm gushing about.

Oh, just you wait! Ok, I won't tease...

I will say, I now know what gazpacho should be (full of garlic and served in a glass), and over the last few days I've had some of the best sangria I've ever tasted.

Tomorrow I'm off to a string of hostels without internet. I expect to resurface next Tuesday, when I reach Madrid, at which point there will be a blogorific onslaught of pictures from Seville, Jerez de la Frontera, Ronda, Nerja and Granada.

AdiĆ³s!

No comments: