Thursday 28 February 2008

BP 106/67...Pulse 93...Body Temp 36.5...

It seems I've survived this monumental disappointment:


Dear Candidate:

It is with much regret that we have to inform you that the British Commonwealth Scholarship Agency has not accepted the Canadian Scholarship Recommendation Committee's recommendation to offer you a scholarship....In this year's competition, 5% of all the Canadian applicants were successful...


I've accepted the offer from McMaster University for the Masters in Cultural Studies and Critical Theory. At least this way, I'll be able to do a teaching assistantship. 

To my friends in Toronto: see you in August!



                           *   *   *  


Stuffing my backpack once again and heading to Dubai airport tonight, destination Portugal.

With a six hour stopover in Amsterdam, I expect to be nice and mellow when I arrive in Lisbon, Insha'Allah.

No comments: